Resources & News
Evolving Pathways / Resources and News
In cooperation with other community groups we are pleased to offer spaces at Mount Albert and Papatoetoe in Auckland, New Zealand.
These spaces are suitable for:
Consulting and Counselling
Programmes and Events
We are also proud to have created a number of beautiful therapy rooms that support many clients as they see and work with their therapists and counsellors.
Walking the Path of your Heart
Provided by Life Unlimited Charitable Trust and facilitated
by Brigitte Puls and Charlotte Bell
Residential at Bella Rakha, 581 W Coast Rd, Oratia, West .
What to expect:
• Mindfulness based Stillness Meditation
• Mindfulness based Walking Meditation
• Sacred Movement and Chanting (including Taize)
• Embodied Lectio Divina Practice
• Creative processing, e.g. journaling, drawing and poetry
• Opportunity for healing of emerging wounds and obstacles
• Balance between private, internally focused time and heart sharing and community time
• Replenishment and nourishment for body, heart and soul
• Being with nature.